London Tenants Federation
Housing, Health & Well-being Event
Wednesday 8th July 2015 – 12.30-16.30 Ampthill Square TRA Hall
Barnby Street, NW1 2RS
There will be workshops and discussion on:
- empowering grass roots groups on housing, health and well-being issues;
- overcrowding and short-term tenancies;
- fuel poverty, retrofitting and refurbishing;
- housing density, lifetime neighbourhoods and the Lord Adonis issue;
- equality issues in housing, health and well-being;
- influencing housing, health and well-being policy at the regional level.
- Sally McManus, National Centre for Social Research – Health, mental health and housing conditions in England
- Building Research Establishment – The cost of poor housing in London (to be confirmed
BOOKING IS REQUIRED: E-mail [email protected] or phone 07931 214 913 -providing us with your name, contact details and the borough you live in.
This event is part of a series of events, including a conference on 10th & 11th July, being organised by Just Space and its member groups on a new London Plan. It is principally open to social housing tenants and to private tenants via Camden Federation of Private Tenants and its Renters’ Rights London project, but also to other LTF friends & contacts.